NOTICE OF PRIVACY
INTEGRAL DE GALLOS COMPLEX, SAPI DE CV
This document constitutes the Privacy Notice for the purposes of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter "The Law"), its Regulations as well as the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice (hereinafter " Guidelines ”), in order to guarantee the Right to Informative Self-determination, privacy, respect and obligations that we have in relation to the proper use of the information of those people who provide us with personal data.
1.- IDENTITY AND ADDRESS.
GALLOS COMPLEX, SAPI DE CV (hereinafter SALÓN GALLOS) with operations address at Calle 63 # 459 int. B, Colonia Centro, CP 97000, Mérida, Yucatán, will be responsible for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the "Law".
2.-PERSONAL DATA THAT WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TREATMENT.
The Personal Data that we collect from you for the purposes described in paragraph 4 of this Privacy Notice, are collected personally when you provide them to us through our offices, directly when you enter your data through our website, through our call center, and indirectly when other companies that may be our clients or suppliers transfer their data to us and when we obtain information through public access sources permitted by the "Law". The personal identification data that we collect are the following:
• Twitter / Facebook (social networks for promotions)
3.-SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
SALÓN GALLOS DOES NOT COLLECT PERSONAL DATA OF A SENSITIVE CHARACTER, it only collects those data that are necessary for the commercial or legal relationship.
4.-PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND / OR SECURITY.
SALÓN GALLOS informs you that the Personal Data provided voluntarily by you are collected for 2 purposes:
1) PRIMARY.- Purposes that originate and are necessary for the existence and fulfillment of the legal obligation, that is, personal data essential to provide our services such as:
• Register you as a Participant in the contests and promotions that we offer or that our clients offer.
• Identify you as the winner of our promotions or of our clients and be able to award you the corresponding prize
• Register as a subscriber to our website
• That you can contact us and leave us comments on the website
2) SECONDARY.- Different purposes and that do not give rise to the existence of the legal obligation, however they are of utmost importance and usefulness to be able to provide and offer our services that may be:
• Evaluation and monitoring of services provided to our clients
• Offer you our services, products and promotions, either our own or those of our clients, by email or by phone.
• Send you communications and information about new services or promotions that we offer or that our clients offer.
5.- REFUSAL TO THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR SECONDARY PURPOSES.
When we obtain your Personal Data indirectly, you will have a period of 5 (five) business days from the date they were granted to express your refusal to process your Personal Data for the secondary purposes indicated in paragraph 4 ( four) subsection b), of this Privacy Notice, for this it is necessary to send us a request that must contain the requirements indicated in number 7 (seven) of this Privacy Notice, which must be sent to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org making mention of the Data and secondary purposes that you wish to refuse to process. Within a period of no more than 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt of the request, we will make the cancellation effective, notifying the email that you have indicated for cancellation of the same. If you do not express your refusal to process Personal Data for the secondary purposes described above within a period of 5 (five) business days, the use and processing of your Personal Data for said purposes will be deemed consented and accepted; However, this will not prevent you from exercising your ARCO Rights at all times, which are described in number 6 of this privacy notice.
6.- ARCO REQUEST.
It is important to inform you that you have at all times the right to Access, Rectification and Cancellation of your personal data, to Oppose their treatment or revoke the consent that you have given us for this purpose. The owner may exercise these rights, by himself or through his legal representative by directing a request to the following email address email@example.com , which contains at least the following information:
· The description clearly and precisely of personal data for which seeks to exercise their rights ARCO, and the right or rights wish to exercise, which may be made in the text of the email or in an attachment web Notice LOUNGE GALLOS scanned and duly signed at the end of it and initialed at the bottom of each of the sheets, or signed electronically.
· Expressly indicate your desire to receive our respective reply to your request via email, indicating the corresponding email address.
· Copy of valid official identification of the Holder and / or his legal representative. The documents may be scanned and attached to the email to verify their veracity.
Once your request to exercise your rights is available to us, regardless of the form in which we receive it, the respective reply will be issued within a period of no more than 20 business days from receipt. Which we will inform you through the means of contact that you request. Once you, the Holder, receive our reply, you will have a period of 20 business days to issue your reply. If you are dissatisfied, you can contact us immediately through the indicated means, so we will immediately make ourselves available to address your concerns, regardless of asserting your rights before the competent authority. If the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition is appropriate, it will be effective within 15 (fifteen) business days following the date on which the response is communicated. If you do not respond to our reply within the specified period, SALÓN GALLOS will understand in good faith that you agree with our response. If your request is about the exercise of the right of Access, SALÓN GALLOS will make your information or personal data available to you through simple copies and / or electronic documents. In case of omitting any of the requirements stipulated in the aforementioned articles, the request will be considered as not filed and you will be notified of said omission within 5 (five) business days following the request via email.
7.- REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At any time you may revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, for this it is necessary to send us an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , which must contain the requirements indicated in numeral 6 (six) of this Privacy Notice, indicating the Personal Data to which you wish to revoke your consent. Within a period of no more than 20 (twenty) business days from the receipt of your mail, we will revoke the treatment of the requested data.
8.- USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
PRIMER NIVEL puts at your disposal the following email address email@example.com so that you, the Owner, can express at all times your refusal to continue receiving communications or promotions from us, or, by requesting it at our offices located at the address mentioned above, by going to the data protection area. It is necessary to let you know that to restrict, limit or control the processing of your personal data SALÓN GALLOS has administrative, physical and technical security measures, in addition to establishing internal privacy policies and programs to prevent the disclosure of your personal data, implementing various Security controls. The personal data of which they are holders will be treated strictly confidential, so that the obtaining, treatment, transfer and exercise of the rights derived from said personal data, is through the appropriate, legitimate and lawful use, permanently safeguarding the principles of legality, consent, quality, information, proportionality and responsibility.
9.- "USE OF" WEB BEACONS "AND COOKIES"
10.- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
SALÓN GALLOS in accordance with article 37, section III of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, may transfer data to third parties called "authorized third parties" who will only be the controllers, subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliates and companies thereof. corporate group, with the following purposes:
IN THE CASE OF PRIMARY PURPOSES
In the case of clients and subscribers, they may be transferred to controlling companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliates and companies of the same corporate group that SALÓN GALLOS informs you and according to the purposes established in the section of purposes of the treatment and / or safeguard indicated above. , guaranteeing that said information will not be shared with a natural or legal person outside the group indicated in this paragraph.
· Local or federal authorities who have requested it as part of their legal process or in a specific case by court order, in these cases they will be previously informed of the type of information that is required and for the purposes that it has been requested.
IN THE CASE OF SECONDARY PURPOSES
· Companies with commercial activities.- For the purpose of commercial prospecting and sale of products or services.
· Companies with Marketing and Advertising activities.- In order to carry out studies, market surveys and disseminate Advertising and promotional communications.
· Companies with promotional activities.- In order to inform you about promotions or contests offered by our clients.
11.- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
SALÓN GALLOS when carrying out any transfer of information, news or legislative updates, internal policies, new requirements, this Privacy Notice will be published or updated, which is why the OWNER is asked to consult frequently and in order to maintain informed the site www.salongallos.mx privacy notice section in order to stay updated and aware of the current terms and conditions as well as in case the owner does not want their data to be transferred or wishes to make use of their rights, ARCO must notify the address email Web notice SALÓN GALLOS firstname.lastname@example.org Or by requesting it at our offices located at the address mentioned above, by going to the data protection area.